Sunday, May 26, 2013

Favorite Links of the Week

Two posts in one day? Yes, that's right. All because scheduling posts never quite works out for me for some strange reason. It's a frigid morning {seriously...it was in the 40s when I woke up} on Cape Cod today, so I'm snuggled up in yoga pants and a big sweatshirt enjoying a steaming cup of tea. The sun is supposed to pay us a visit later this afternoon, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will get warm enough for a walk on the beach!




Today, Jenni's prompt is to link up something you've read and share your thoughts. So I thought I'd leave a few of my favorite links I've discovered this week to give a bit of variety. I always enjoy reading posts that share favorite links, so why not give it a try?

This list from The New York Times will have you imagination going wild with ideas of new places to visit. It made me add eleven new places to my travel bucket list. A dangerous list for those bitten by the travel bug.

I'm not sure if everyone stalks Style Me Pretty as much as I do, but I think it's one of the happiest corners of the interwebs that you will every find. I'm currently crushing over this gorgeous, colorful inspiration shoot that has me drooling. This could be so beautiful for either a wedding or simply done for a dinner party. Either way, I'm now craving some pink peonies and a pink lemonade. 

I am absolutely in awe over Jes from The Militant Baker and her seriously incredible response to Abercrombie and Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries. Please do yourself a favor and go check it out.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! How I wish I could be in Cape Cod having a cup of tea looking at the beach... You're so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL