Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Letters

{Middle of Nowhere, Montana}

Dear travel bug: I hope to satisfy you soon. I'm sorry I torture you with hours of stalking researching travel blogs and websites. Maybe a little weekend getaway to NYC or Philly will satiate you a little?

Dear Chipotle: I wish your burrito bowls were not so addicting. Honestly, I could eat one every day for the rest of my life and be happy.

Dear rain and traffic: You made for a very long drive this evening. One good thing about driving a stick is that I feel like my legs get a little bit of a work out during Friday rush hour.

Dear future house/condo: I know you're out there somewhere. I'm just taking my time and waiting until I have that feeling. You know, when you know something/someone is the "one." I am also applying this theory to the dating world.

Dear hair: I'm sorry I never embraced your wild and frizzy wave before 6 months ago. My new favorite thing is not spending 45 minutes attempting to tame you each morning.

Dear new {and old} followers: Thanks so much for your always sweet comments! I love reading them! Thanks for joining me :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! So pretty! And I need to travel too! It's so much fun! (: Found you form the linky party!
    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL