Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear friends: I miss you more than words can express.

Dear mornings: Thanks for being refreshingly crisp and autumnal this week. Keep it up.

Dear Barry Manilow: I can't wait to sing along with you tonight. I also might be the youngest person in the crowd, but that's OK. I'm a grandma at heart. 

Dear self: You really need to work on hitting the snooze button once or twice instead of six times in the morning.

Dear burrito I had for dinner last night: you really hit the spot. I wish I could eat you every night without gaining 3948894 lbs.

Dear Pepper: You are the best little pup in the world. Snuggling with you is my favorite.


{morning snuggles}

Have a beautiful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute doggy. I saw the "Dear Pepper" and it made me think of Dr. Pepper, and now I want soda.


    I'm a little weird. haha. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious pup!!!!

    Happy Friday!
    P.S. I am your newest follower!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL