Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Letters: Hello World Edition

(Boston Harbor Walk a few weeks ago)

Dear Friday: I am thoroughly enjoying your sunshine.

Dear world: You might have thought I'd gone missing. Nope, in fact I've been thriving in my office all hours of the day. Don't worry about me, I'm doing quite well, loving my job. I promise to make an appearance more often.

Dear parents: Thank you for being so incredibly supportive and proud of me. And for doing my laundry.

Dear pomegranate iced tea and yummy hummus sandwich: You are the bestest, tastiest lunch in the world.

Dear My Fitness Pal: Thank you for making me aware of all the garbage I snack on throughout the day. Two weeks and 5 lbs lighter, and I love you more and more each day.

Dear beach: I will miss you this weekend.

Dear followers: Thanks for hanging in there with me. Love you all lots and lots.

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Thanks, Ashley for hosting the linkup! :)

1 comment:

  1. love that you are loving your job and don't mind being stuck there!

    new follower :)

    Have a happy Friday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL