Friday, September 21, 2012

Dear Friday


{Wychmere Harbor}

Dear Friday: Thank you for allowing me to take a breath and catch up with life. I am having the best day with one of my dearest friends.

Dear comfy bed: Thank you for keeping me cozy on this chilly morning. I greatly enjoyed spending some extended time with you today. 

Dear outlet malls: I need to learn to stay away from you. However, I can't wait to rock my new sweater skirt and clutch.

Dear weather: I did not prepare well for you this weekend. I needed to bring a jacket with me? Oops..

Dear Ellen: I love that at the end of your show, you always remind us to be kind to each other. Sometimes we are caught up in the trials of the day, and it's easy to forget how we might be impacting others.

Dear new and old friends: Thanks for following my little blog! Your sweet comments have made my week!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Found you via Friday's Letters! New follower. :)

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall has found you! Wish it would get here sooner!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL