Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Wild West

A few weeks ago Last month, Mamasita and I packed our little bags and headed to Montana for an adventure. It was my first time to the Northwest, and I could not have been more impressed with its beauty! We began our trip in Missoula, Montana to visit my uncle. What an adorable college town! Home to the University of Montana, Missoula has an eclectic vibe with all the charm of a small town. We spent hours walking around downtown and exploring the positively lovely shops and sampling the local cuisine. Mom and I were blown away by the blueberry lemonade and tomato lime soup at The Catalyst.







Bonus: it was light out till almost 10 at night!!! I could have gotten very used to that - it made the day seem so much longer!

I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL