Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sedona


I've wanted to visit Sedona for ages and ages. Especially after the famous line in The Devil Wears Prada when Stanley Tucci talks about Miranda killing the Sedona shoot. A few quick google image searches later, and it was on my list of places to see before I die.

So see it, I did.

And it did not disappoint.

Like so many places {ahem, Grand Canyon}, pictures do not do any sort of justice to the bold colors and depth of the landscape. I was in awe of the bold oranges and reds against the muted greens and browns of the trees. The scenery looked like one of those fake backdrops in old western movies. 

It was too beautiful for words. Perhaps one day I will be able to articulate how much this wonderful world of ours amazes me. Until then, I'll keep stammering along, trying to make sense of the beauty that I've been lucky enough to see for myself.

Oh by the way, if you want your palm read, this may or may not be the psychic capital of the world. No lie, tarot cards and crystal balls on every street corner. Probably because of all those vortexes. Next time, a vortex hunt will be my first priority. 

















 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL