Thursday, October 31, 2013

H-A-Double L-O...

...W-Double E-N spells Halloween!

Do you remember that song from elementary school? Because I do.

In fact, I sing it to myself every time I need to spell Halloween.

Also, for the record, I'm that young adult that forgets she has to buy trick or treat candy because it feels like just yesterday, I was the one ringing doorbells and collecting as many Reese's as possible. Alas, I have entered the adult world {thanks for the reminder, Mom}, so in panic, I ran to the store last night to get some goodies for the little monsters. I also had a slight heart attack at the cost of "on sale" Halloween candy when it's a fact that in 24 hours the Halloween isles of stores across America will be half the price. The perils of commercially-backed holidays, I suppose.

In any case, I hope everyone has a fun and safe H-A-Double L-O-W-Double E-N!

You better believe I will be singing that in my head all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL