Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tulsa Eats: Stonehorse Cafe








I just returned home for a whirlwind weekend in Oklahoma to celebrate America's Greatest Homecoming at my alma mater, Oklahoma State {around these parts, it's otherwise known as the best school in the world}. I'm still on a high from seeing all my friends, Cowboy football, and all the homecoming festivities.

In honor of my recent return, I though I'd share another Tulsa restaurant that I found while visiting back in April. The Stonehorse Cafe was a perfect spot to stop and grab a nibble while shopping in the Utica Square area of the city. I sat right at the bar, and enjoyed great conversation with the bartenders and patrons seated around me {just another reason I love Oklahoma - everyone is so damn friendly}. I enjoyed my Cuban sandwich, but not as much as the atmosphere. If I lived in Tulsa, I could see myself frequenting this little gem after an afternoon browsing Saks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL