Friday, October 25, 2013

Another Ode to NYC





I don't often think this, but really thanks goodness it's Friday! Some weeks just take it out of you, don't they? After seven weeks of traveling every weekend, I'm so excited to stay in the same {albeit} tiny state for a few days of relaxation. My weekend will be full of yoga, cleaning, farmers' markets, and catching up on sleep {a seemingly endless goal}. I could not be more excited for a little peace and quiet.

Speaking of peace and quiet {bear with me}, I was thinking about my trip to NYC a few weeks ago, and how much I love that city. If work permitted, I would love to live in Manhattan. I've always been a city girl, and a part of my soul feels complete with I'm amidst the hustle and bustle of a beautiful city. It's amazing how in such a buzzing place, you can feel like you are in your own universe, miles away from everyday life and reality. Millions of people, yet you can make the city your own world. How special and amazing is that? I think there are only a handful of places in the world that make you feel this way.

Oh, also, how special and amazing is that pic of me chilling on Carrie Bradshaw's front steps? Everyone has to have their touristy moments ;)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL