Monday, October 7, 2013

Fresh Start

Oh, hello, dear friends! Life has been topsy turvy lately, and I am so glad to be back in my little space! 

Notice anything different? CTE has been beautified by the incredibly talented {and ridiculously fashionable} Ashlyn of Let It Be Beautiful Designs. I can't say enough about how great Ashlyn was to work with - and she understood exactly what I wanted through a crazy amount of tired/dazed emails from me sent from the road.

{Via my Instagram}

Life has sent me around the country over the last two months for work and visiting my dear {and sadly distant} friends. But I'm so glad to get in some relaxation and me time over the next 10 days back in RI. It's hard to believe I've lived here for three months. Half that time has been spent outside the state, but I'm ready to settle back into the home I've been making here. I can't wait to show you around my cozy apartment and breathtaking town. 

Until then, as always, thanks for sticking with me. Can't wait to catch up with blogland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL