Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear week: The past five days seemed to never end and fly by at the same time. Why aren't there ever enough hours in a day? 

Dear weekend: I could not be more ready for a girls' weekend in Jersey with two of my favorites. 

Dear Jersey: Please treat me well. This will be the first time I've ever spent more than an hour or two with you. 

Dear parents: Thank you for everything you do for me. Specifically my laundry and having a nice dinner just out of the oven for me when I crawl home after a 15 hour day. Those little things are truly wonderful. 

Dear self: I know you've been exposed to absolutely scrumptious eats for the past two weeks, but learn some self control. The scale was not happy with you this morning. 

Dear cannoli(s): Don't tell the scale, but you were worth every bite.

Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I just got back from a girls trip. It was just what I needed! Stopping by from the link up!
    XO,
    Whitney
    http://somethingbroughtyouhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot for Oklahoma :) Have fun this weekend! And I know what you mean about this week. It went really fast, but today is going sloooow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh at least you had enough guts to get on the scale. I haven't weighted myself in about a year. I'm that afraid!!! Stopping by from Friday's Letters! http://likeordinarylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cannoli sounds amazing! cute blog :)


    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL