Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm?

Last Ocotber, around this very day, I believe, we had a terrible snowstorm that left much of the Northeast without power for a week.

{Halloween Blizzard of 2011. This was after my car had been cleaned once}

Now this year we are getting something referred to as a Frankenstorm?

Awesome.

While I, admittedly, enjoyed spending my workday in leggings and a sweatshirt, I spent all day waiting for the worst to come. The news keeps saying in a few hours...but the hours come and go and all we get is more wind and less rain. I'm praying that we have already seen the worst with a few downed trees and shingles missing.

Is this the new Halloween tradition? I certainly hope not.

To all those in the Northeast, I hope you are staying safe! 

1 comment:

  1. We got hit here in DC by Hurricane Sandy, but not nearly as bad as my hometown on the Jersey Shore and NYC.

    Hope you were safe and still have power!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL