Sunday, October 7, 2012

Early Days of Fall

Last Friday, I was able to enjoy fall at its finest. The weather was in the 70s with cool breeze, the foliage was in full force, and the smell of fires from the night before still lingered in the air. 

I was in heaven.

I wandered around my town soaking in all the fall glory.

{Yellow leaves around the barn at my house}

 {Pumpkin cream cheese at my local coffee house. To.Die.For.}

 {Scarecrows on the town common}
 

 {A glass of vino on a beautiful autumn afternoon}

The wonderful thing is that autumn has not even peaked in my neck of New England yet! 

Keep it coming, Mother Nature.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

P.S. Be sure to check out Sunday Social with Ashley and Neely!

Sunday Social

3 comments:

  1. Hi from Sunday Social!

    Wow, pumpkin cream cheese sounds so yummy!! They started selling pumpkin bagels at this bagel shop that just opened. I have yet to try them, but I want to so bad :/ haha

    Happy Sunday!

    xo, Heather

    www.heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful sights! (especially that glass of vino!) I love fall colors and fall pictures so much that I am hosting a fall photo link party on Thursday and would love it you wanted to stop by and share your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm jealous of all the beautiful scenery!! :) Texas just received it's first taste of "fall" this weekend with a cold front. It's not here to stay just yet as we are back in the 80s next week, but it sure was nice to have some cooler weather! :) Stopping by from the Sunday Social link up! Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL