Michelle at The Vintage Apple is hosting a super fun link up for crazies like me today! What things make you crazy?!
1. I can't handle it if people cut their fingernails anywhere but in the bathroom over a trashcan. Nope. Can't do it. I have to leave the area immediately. I've run into people cutting their nails on the train, in the airport, and even in the office. I can hear nail clippers from a mile away, and I have to run in the other direction. Nails go flying, people. I don't want your clippings landing in my latte.
2. If anyone drives my car, they cannot move the back of my seat. It is in a very special, perfect position that is not easily found again. Also, it bugs the hell out of me if the passenger seat back is at a significantly different angle than my seat. A lot of my friends and family put the seats back like they're ridin' dirty - not happening in my car.
3. I need noise to fall asleep. Just at first, though. It can be TV, music, a fan making white noise - anything. It is almost impossible for me to fall asleep in complete silence unless I'm exhausted. But, I can't stand it if I wake up in the middle of the night and it's still on. That completely wakes me up, then I turn it off and I'm back to my original problem of not being able to fall asleep to silence. It's a vicious circle.
4. I can't be in my room when my bed isn't made. I will only go in there to get things I absolutely need and then I will run far, far away. It makes me feel so disorganized and messy when it's all rumpled up! Life is chaotic enough without a messy boudoir.
5. I park my car in no-man's land. I am so anal about dings and scratches on it that I try to find a spot with minimal risk of people's doors banging into it. Ironically, the only ding on it is from the ONE time that I had to make an emergency stop at the J.Crew outlet and there was no where to park except next to someone. As I was getting out of the car, the wind blew my door into the mirror on the car next to me. It still causes me heartache every time I get in my car and see the dime-sized dent.
As I read back, I realize I have a severe case of OCD regarding my car. What things make you crazy?