Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Philbrook Gardens


















These photos are from my trip to Tulsa back in April. I had a day to myself, so I spent it exploring the stunning Philbrook. The Philbrook is a gorgeous mansion of yesteryear converted into an art museum. My favorite part, though, was the gardens. How pristine and gorgeous are they? I spent a solid few hours wandering around, and even the gardeners stopped to talk to me for a while and tell me about the flowers. It was a truly lovely afternoon spent wandering the grounds. If you ever are in Tulsa, stop here and take in the beauty for a few minutes. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. Heya! Just found your blog from your comment on Nishantishu :) Love our pics of the garden, it seems like such a lovely place. I had an image of Tulsa as being more of an industrial town, it looks like it could be in England or somewhere in Europe! (The gardens, perhaps not the building!).
    Look forward to reading more x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Caterina! Tulsa has some surprising gems!

      Delete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL