Friday, July 26, 2013

Arriving in Belize










These shots are from the first 30 minutes I spent in Belize a few weeks month ago. We spent a week on Ambergris Caye, which is a 20 minute puddle jumper ride from Belize City. I instantly fell in love with the beautiful, clear water and endless palm-lined beaches. Our hotel was right outside of the main town of San Pedro, and it could not have been more beautiful. I could use a little bit of beach and sunshine right now, as the last few days in RI have been dreadfully dreary and cold {temperatures in the 50s are not what I have in mind for July}. These pictures will have to hold me over until our summer weather returns!

1 comment:

  1. That looks utterly summery! We've been having super hot weather but this week the mercury's dipping and I'm really really hoping we're getting at least another week of summer this year. Your pics will hold me over too! x

    Caterina
    Journographie

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL