Friday, February 1, 2013

Dear Friday

{Pepper checking out the new do}

Dear red shirt: I love your silhouette, but the amount of wrinkles that have happened between putting you on and pouring a bowl of Special K has me frustrated. I will now be known as the girl who rolled out of bed at work. All for a good cause. {Don't forget to wear RED today!} Dear Sunday snowstorm: I'm glad I can enjoy watching you out the window with a book and mug of tea in front of the fire. Dear new bangs: I'm getting rather fond of you. I'd say our two week trial relationship has blossomed into a full-fledged love affair. Dear Punxsutawney Phil: Please don't see your shadow tomorrow. An early spring would be positively lovely. 


Have a beautiful weekend!

{P.S. Stop by Ashley's blog to see all the Friday's Letters fun}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL