Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fog and Sunflowers

While I was stumbling through Facebookland this evening, I came across pictures I took a few years ago during an impromptu drive to Mystic, CT with my Daddy. He and I like to take little adventures together, so one summer afternoon, we hopped in the car and took the backroads down to the Connecticut shore. I remember talking the whole ride, occasionally stopping to remark at how beautiful the New England country side really is. 

After an hour or so of our happy chatter, we came across a field of sunflowers. I thought it was the most perfectly unexpected part of our day. I reminded him of that drive tonight, and we made a pact to go find it again this summer. The thought of finding that happy little field again puts a silly grin on my face.




\








No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL