Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Paris is Always a Good Idea

All good things must come to an end.

I have seven short weeks left as a Newport, Rhode Island resident. I have loved every moment of my time in this perfect little town by the ocean. 

I love my perfect little apartment that just close enough to the excitement and shenanigans of Thames Street but far enough to feel like I live in a quiet neighborhood.

I love being able to walk along the water early in the morning. And my two favorite little coffee shops. And the best yoga studio I've ever found. 

And walking by the Newport Mansions - always pausing to take in their magnificence and beauty. Looking like a tourist be damned.

But this is just one chapter of many in my life...and who knows where I'll eventually settle.

But if you've been here for a while, you know that the "settling" part of me is a long ways away.

A new chapter in my life is about to begin, one that has potential to be one of the greatest of my life.
I'm moving to Paris.

Now that alone has the potential to be a great opening line of a marvelous story

So stick around, this extraordinary life is just beginning.

*Photo taken from a trip to Paris in March of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL