Monday, May 19, 2014

Bedford and Grove
















You all know Bedford and Grove.

AKA the place I've spent many a night with Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Ross, Phoebe and Joey. 

Oh wait, I think that might have been make believe.

Nah, real enough for me.

Little did you know these Friends {see what I did there?} lived in a New York oasis of tree-lined streets, charming gardens, and brownstones with street numbers that include "1/2" in them. 

I spent a solid 45 minutes over two days just wandering Grove and Bedford streets.

Also, please tell me another place where I can find such a happy light coming through the trees and buildings. As if this place isn't perfect enough, it likes to give off that fuzzy, perfect glow that convinces you that it's all a dream.

New York, as always, I just love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL