Friday, April 25, 2014

Sunsets and Saltwater



 





Isn't it magical how golden hour can make you feel so alive and full of life?

Add in a hazy evening that makes everything look a little dreamier and some choppy water that catches the light just so, and one can easily forget the rest of the world and all their worries. Everything close by looks bright and alive, and everything in the distance is so soft. The ambiance is something hard to match. It can make you feel like you're in a world of your own, far away from any worries, anxiety or sadness. How could you be anything but blissful when you are in the middle of a golden world?

This little dock just before sunset is one of the places I feel like I could live my entire life without ever growing tired of it.

Newport, I love you. So dearly.

Have a beautiful weekend. I'll be chasing more sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL