Monday, April 7, 2014

A Winter Stroll


Well that was a very unintended little hiatus from my little space. Sometimes I get too busy living life, but that's a good problem to have. The last month has had precious few slow moments, but it has also been filled with so much happiness and fun. I guess that's really just the pace of my life, not just the last month, if I'm being honest. Sometimes it exhausts me, but I wouldn't change a thing. To have so many loved ones to visit, afternoons filled with laughing and fun, and late nights catching up with friends is a beautiful thing.

The few quiet days I've had lately have been just as wonderful. Catching up on sleep and taking long walks have been my favorite way to pass time this winter. Even with the frigid cold and high winds, fresh air can really renew the spirit and reenergize you. 

These pictures were taken at the end of February when temperatures hit a high of 40{!} here on the Rhode Island coast. Although signs of spring have been more and more present since last week {we were in the 50s this past weekend!}, it seemed as though the subfreezing temperatures would never end. I don't think I've ever been more ready for spring and sunshine! But beautiful February days like these would refresh me and ease my impatience for warmer days!

Looking forward to catching up with everyone over the next week. It's hard to believe it's already April - as always, time is flying by me! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL