Monday, February 17, 2014

Between Lenses: February Love


Latrina and Tara Victoria for their Between Lenses challenge. Each month, they give a new word and the opportunity to share photos that embody that theme. 

This month, they chose a fitting word: Love.

The minute I saw their prompt, I immediately thought of this picture of my parents. I took it in Faneuil Hall the week before Christmas last year. As usual, I was in my own world, snapping away at the lights and snowflakes beginning to fall, when I turned around and saw my parents just being my parents. No show. No posing. This is entirely candid, and they had no idea I was snapping away at them. 

Every day they have such sweet and tender moments that others search for throughout a lifetime. 

To me, this image is the essence of my parents and their unfailing love for each other.

This picture nearly brings a tear to my eye and always makes me smile.


2 comments:

  1. aw, beautiful photo and even better meaning behind it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tara! I hope to have a marriage like my parents' someday! :)

      Delete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL