Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Brunch: B Bar NYC


Brunching is the quintessential NYC experience. Everyone and their mother does it. Girlfriends, boyfriends, parents, grandparents...the list is never ending. Honestly, I could brunch everyday. It's my favorite meal, and the best part is it is always shared with people I love. Last weekend, I enjoyed my Sunday Brunch at B Bar in NYC with one of my dearest college friends. 

Folks, the atmosphere in this place is spectacular. The ambiance and setting alone are worth the visit. B Bar has a ginormous outside patio that is covered with twinkle lights and beautiful flowers. Not to mention a huge, Mexican tiled fireplace for chilly nights. How often do you find that in NYC? Never. Exactly why this place is amazing. Due to the scorching heat last weekend, we opted to sit inside and gaze out at the beauty through huge garage door windows. It felt like we were out there without the sweat.

This place is retro with a Mexican twist. You can find your typical brunch fare {cinnamon french toast for me...delish} or you can get something a little more exotic like avocado toast. The food was fine, but honestly, the atmosphere is what did it for me. If you want a leisurely NYC locale to spend a few hours with your friends, lover, significant other on a Sunday, give it a try.













No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL