Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mouzon House - Saratoga


I had  the enormous pleasure of dining at Mouzon House in Saratoga Springs for lunch a few weekends ago. This place absolutely blew me away with their cozy, elegant atmosphere and scrumptious fare. My aunt, uncle, cousin and I enjoyed a lovely brunch to end a ridiculously perfect weekend. 

Saratoga is blessed with so many locally owned restaurants in which you will find first class cuisine, but of all the places I ate over the weekend, this was my favorite. Their corn bread and biscuits were perfectly moist and proportioned. And, oh, the chicken and waffles! To. Die. For. I'm not a believer that chicken and waffles is one of the most satisfying comfort meals. Ever. Another little treat was that we had out own little dining room on the second floor that couldn't have been more cozy for the rainy, dreary morning.

If you are ever in the Saratoga area, be sure to stop by for brunch/dinner/evening cocktail. Mouzon House also has the prettiest outdoor bar that would be a lovely place to pass a summer evening. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL