Monday, June 17, 2013

{NY} City Love












Wandering the streets of a city is one of my favorite pastimes. Whether it's a new city or your home city, there are always streets unexplored and gems waiting to be discovered. I did a lot of wandering in NYC a few weeks ago, and am always amazed by the beauty around each new corner. New York is one of the places I think I could stay forever and be constantly excited, engaged, and amazed. There is something so tangible about the energy there that I have yet to find anywhere else in my travels. So many nooks and crannies of the city have so much to offer the unsuspecting passerby. How does anyone ever tire of being here? New York, I love you.


2 comments:

  1. I need to get to New York one of these days, I know I'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should! It's one of those places that you can't help but love! So much to do and see :)

      Delete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL