Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Valkyrie - Brady District, Tulsa












I had the great pleasure of spending a few hours of my friend's bachelorette party at Valkyrie in the Brady District of Tulsa a few weeks ago. My friend knows the owners/managers of this charming establishment, so we actually paid them a visit earlier in the day to say hello.

This place is genuine, ya'll. 

If you are looking for a seriously scrumptious craft beer or cocktail, this is the destination. The ingredients for their cocktails are prepared fresh each day {you watch them peel the lemon twist for your cosmo right in front of you}. They will also craft a cocktail especially for you. I was completely undecided on what I wanted to drink that night, and after a brief conversation with the bartender, he whipped up a truly sensational cocktail that I couldn't stop talking about all night.

I could go on and on about the killer drinks, wonderful aesthetic, and fun crowd. If you are in the Tulsa area this is my advice for you: run, don't walk, to Valkyrie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL