Monday, April 29, 2013

Sometimes...

{Sunset on Newbury}

...you need a day off after a day off.

Am I right?

I think so.

There's something about Mondays that take it all out of me. Energy, that is. 

So, I will show you a pretty picture of one of my favorite walks, snuggle a little further into bed, and polish off this lovely glass of Two Buck Chuck that I've been sipping.

I'll be ready for you, Tuesday.

I hope you Monday was as wonderful as can be, and that tomorrow is even better.

P.S. I will be taking part in Jenni's May blog challenge beginning on Wednesday. Check it out - It has inspired me in a big way! 

1 comment:

  1. Monday was ok, I have a feeling today will be better :)

    I've seen a lot of people talking about this May blog challenge, might have to look into it...

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL