Saturday, April 13, 2013

Back and {Nearly} Recovered

{This is what my Saturday morning looks like.}

It feels like it's been forever.

I'd say a week and a half in blog land is pretty close to forever.

You should see my reading lists.

I can't wait to catch up with all of you.

I had a wonderful time visiting my college friends in Oklahoma last week. It was truly a special time that brought me to tears a time or two. Or ten. Ahem.

I retured home early this week and brought a nasty little bug with me, it seems.

Today is the first day I feel almost back to normal. Just a few sniffles here and there. I'm glad to be feeling better again, because I can get to work editing my approximately 489798734 pictures from last week and catch up on all the errands/chores I have been putting off for the last four days.

Wishing you a happy weekend :)


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Take your time settling in. Looking forward to reading about it and seeing all the photos :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL