Sunday, January 22, 2012

Adjustment

Oh my...weeks seem to fly by me.

The last two weeks have been pretty spectacular though. A new career, weekends off, early mornings where I'm excited to get out of bed, and a routine. All things that I haven't had the pleasure of enjoying in the last year and a half. They might sound small or even boring, but trust me, friends, these little things are not to be taken for granted.

Many would call these changes a big adjustment in my life. However, I tend to think that the word adjustment has a negative connotation. If anything, this new life I've had over the last two weeks has been the most natural transition I've ever made. To be beginning the life that you've been imagining for the last six-ish years is something not many people get to do. 

So many people in this generation feel stuck with what they have due to the crappy economy and lack of jobs. It's tough out there, kids. But you pay your dues, smile through the hard times, and know that down the road, there will be something perfect for you. 


Enough of my little inspirational message.


I'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow. Now that I have this routine thing down and I'm not working 12+ hours a day, I hope to have lots more time to devote to my beloved little blog. Thanks for sticking with me through thick and thin, bloggy friends. You're the best.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh.... so exciting! It's so satisfying to know that you've found something you love and are excited about. Best of luck with everything.


    I wanted to let you know about a new blog FEST about food, style & travel. Come follow along as I document my wardrobe challenge: to not but any clothes in 2012. It's gonna be great. Also, be sure to join the site so you can enter the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL