Monday, September 20, 2010

Here goes nothing...

Well this is my first blog post. Well, technically I started a blog a few years ago that had a grand total of two posts before I decided blogging wasn't for me. I've had a change of heart though, and now I'm ready to share my thoughts and ideas with everyone! This is going to be the perfect place for me to share what's on my mind and learn from others around me! If you have any ideas for blog posts, blogs I should be following or feedback, please leave me a comment! Also, I'm still trying to figure out the layout/design/artwork/photos etc, so if you have any helpful tips, let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from Mingle Monday (I know, it's Wednesday. Punctuality is not exactly my strong suit). I just started blogging in April - after a failed previous attempt a few years ago. I'm so glad I stuck with it this time. Good luck! I'm happy to be your first follower! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great encouragement! I'm still trying to figure out how to do some things, but I'm excited to start blogging on a regular basis! I'll be sure to follow your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL