Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Brunch: Urban Table


While visiting one of my dearest friends in New Jersey a few weekends ago, I had a few hours to kill by myself, so ventured to Urban Table located in downtown Morristown. It was the second time I had the pleasure of dining at this wonderful restaurant, and both times I've absolutely loved it.

I've had both lunch and brunch at Urban Table, and both have been truly excellent! It's not often that I find a place that has a really great vibe and is still down to earth. If you're ever in the Jersey suburbs, don't miss this great, local spot!

On the lighter side: Honey Dijon Glazed Turkey Burger Salad. Perfect lunch portion - enough to fill you up with energy for the rest of the afternoon. And the tangy, zest dressing is perfection.

On the heavier side: California Burger. It will give you a hug from the inside. That's a direct quote from the bartender. She was 100% correct.

For Bunch: Belgian Waffle. You won't believe the whipped cream and carby goodness that will come out of the kitchen. Also, the Brioche French Toast looks like a solid winner.

Don't Miss: The Pomegranate Margarita. The signature drink. I've had both frozen and on the rocks. Both are wonderful. Maybe prefer the frozen just a tiny bit more, but trust me, you can't go wrong.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL