Friday, December 20, 2013

First Snowfall


Last weekend was the first real winter storm we had in New England. It came last Saturday afternoon right as my parents and I headed into Boston to see It's a Wonderful Life. When we came out of the theater, we found the kind of quite you can only find in a city during a snow storm.

Boston is one of the most magical winter places you will ever find.

I promise.

The usually bustling city was so calm and quiet for a Saturday night right before Christmas. My parents and I wandered around Faneuil Hall where only a handful of people were roaming through the snow. We had a delicious smorgasbord of lobster mac n' cheese, calzone, arancini and Italian sausage as we watched the snow fall outside the giant windows of Quincy Market. It felt like we were in a snow globe.

Boston is truly my city. No matter where else I might end up in the coming months.















P.S. My parents are the cutest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL